The Clinical and Operations Team Manager is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Leadership for the clinical and rehabilitative components of the program and supervises the work of the clinical and operational teams. This position functions as a part of the leadership team at residential treatment and across the agency.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Maintain the vision, mission and values of Hope Network.
2. Remain up-to-date regarding the various programs of Hope Network.
3. Remain up-to-date regarding agency policies and procedures and perform functions in accordance with Hope Network policies and procedures.
4. Provide the highest quality of customer service consistent with Hope Network's values and standards.
5. Establish supportive, motivational and therapeutic relationships with clients, ensuring an atmosphere of safety, security and responsible mental health care.
6. Serve as a role model for clients regarding problem solving, decision-making, conflict resolutions, independent living skills and responsibilities.
7. Conduct/coordinate initial comprehensive assessment of clients to determine client needs.
8. Know current level of functioning of clients, and needed interventions. Assist clients in understanding and management of mental health issues. Observe client behavior, physical, and emotional symptoms. Perform behavioral management interventions, as needed. Address co-occurring chemical health concerns.
9. Provide input for client care plans.
10. Ensure individual treatment care reflect clients’ needs and service desires. Make recommendations to team.
11. Communicate treatment instructions and methodologies as appropriate to ensure that plan is implemented correctly.
12. Collaborate with Clinical Team and Managers regarding client goals and objectives.
13. Maintain a collaborative relationship with Clinical Team and Managers.
14. Provide therapy services.
15. Provide educational groups as programming requires.
16. Ensure the implementation of evidence-based treatment practices by staff.
17. Provide crisis intervention services for clients and support the crisis intervention work of other team members.
18. Review and sign clinical documents, including clinical consult and review.
19. Provide individual and group supervision, consultation, guidance and support to staff.
20. Coordinate with program director to develop annual staffing budget.
21. Monitor actual revenues and expenses against budget.
22. Provide oversight for purchasing of supplies, maintenance, etc. according to established budget.
23. Monitor standards and compliance issues.
24. Direct and supervise Clinical Team and Line Managers to ensure effective implementation of the agency’s mission, goals and objectives.
25. Provide ongoing coaching, training and support, and create an atmosphere for open communication.
26. Model positive service practices for staff.
27. Maintain high performance standards for staff.
28. Understand and provide oversight consistent with program needs, agency policies, and relevant external regulations.
29. With director and managers, oversee recruitment and hiring of staff.
30. Conduct performance evaluations.
31. Identify training needs and implement training opportunities.
32. Serve as AFC Licensing Designee.
33. Provide team with thorough, timely, accurate, objective information.
34. Provide help to other team members as needed.
35. Supervise Clinical Team and Managers on shift when necessary.
36. Be available for emergency intervention on short notice, if necessary.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) Bachelor Degree.
2. Preferred , LBSW with residential expereince.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Two (2) years of experience in Management and/or Supervision
2. Understands the concept of Motivational Interviewing.
3. Familiar with Integrated Care and Duel Diagnosis Treatment (IDDT).
4. Knowledgeable about Stages of Change, Trauma Informed Care, Seeking Safety, Family Psycho Education.