ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. To ensure appropriate and uninterrupted coverage, all call-ins must be no later than 90 minutes before your first scheduled appointment of the day.
3. Executes ABA therapy programs, acquisition and mastered, as prescribed by the individual’s treatment plan.
4. Implements appropriate teaching strategies (i.e., discrete trial, errorless and error correction procedures, NET, IT, etc.) as prescribed by the individuals treatment plan.
5. Implements appropriate behavior management techniques as prescribed by the individual’s treatment plan.
6. Collaborate with team members to maintain individual/patient, family, and staff safety.
7. Provides and maintains an environment free of emotional, physical and sexual abuse. Reports and incidents or suspicions to Clinical Director, or Executive Director immediately or other BLT member if the first two were not immediately available.
8. Assists individuals with activities of daily living (ADLs)
9. Adheres to diet, supplementation and medication protocols, per parent instructions.
10. Refrains from any unauthorized use of cell phones, internet and email that is not related to Hope Network job duties.
11. Refer parent to appropriate staff member with regards to non-therapy related questions.
12. A willingness to demonstrate behavioral responses on a consistent basis (and be Check listed).
13. Direct implementation of ABA (generally conducting 1:1 ABA therapy during approximately 80-90% of weekly hours worked).
14. Engage in communication and collaboration with Behavior Leadership Team, as well as with the entire Center for Autism team.
15. Address questions with BCBA/BCaBA at beginning of or prior to sessions.
16. Complete documentation and billing in a timely and concise manner.
17. Accurate documentation of ABA data in Catalyst, a tablet-based data collection system. Accurate and timely completion of treatment notes in eCare (electronic medical record), including appropriate patient care documentation and compliance with funder-specific billing procedures.
18. Accurate and reliable data collection, must take real-time data.
19. Complete ancillary assignments as required by supervisor.
20. Monitor and maintain condition and availability of supplies necessary to job (reinforcers, etc.).
21. Collaborate with Behavior Leadership Team to identify areas of improvement.
22. Maintain a safe and fun environment.
23. Utilizes time effectively both when working with an individual and when on prep time.
24. Is flexible with schedule changes.
25. Assures home notes are updated daily with appropriate information.
26. Demonstrates adequate knowledge of basic ABA principles.
27. Assist with training and development of Behavior Techs (if applicable).
28. Completion of assigned projects at the direction of the CFA leadership team.
29. Other duties as assigned.