The CMO is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include assisting leadership to improve health outcomes throughout the network of care. The CMO informs strategy for clinical value defined as The Triple Aim: improved individual safety; improved population health; and lowering healthcare associated costs. The CMO will inform health care transformation initiatives throughout the network and advise improvements in experiences of care.
1. In partnership with clinical leaders, execute strategies to improve outcomes of care. Evidence based/best practices and coordinating models will be executed across service lines; focus on utilization of effective care management and outpatient care.
2. Inform strategies for improved patient experience, partnering with system and clinical leadership.
3. Fully engage teams in the vision and strategies for achieving clinical value, with effective communications and relationships.
4. Lead care transformation initiatives of new models of care.
5. This position’s responsibilities will include evaluations and consultation for holistic healthcare practice, treatment planning, and executive support for clinical service line leadership staff.
6. Achieve Meaningful Use criteria for performance and incentives.
7. Establish a continuous improvement culture with methodology and tools to redesign and enhance process.
8. Through transparency of information and lean methodologies improve the reliability of care, improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Minimum Education required:
a. Graduate from an accredited college or university with an M.D. or D. O.
b. Post Graduate degree in Health Administration or Medical Management or related field.
c. Board Certified
2. Success working in a high matrix organization.
3. A systems thinker, ability to lead change in a complex multidisciplinary environment.
4. Communication skills to engage and inspire varied audiences from Board to direct service professionals.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Minimum 10 years clinical experience and 5 years in Executive leadership.
2. Advanced level knowledge in psychiatry and in the application of clinical treatment modalities with population(s) served.
3. Expertise in clinical quality and patient safety theory, models and improvement.
4. Experience and accomplishments in medical leadership roles, with demonstrated outcomes.