The Program Assistant is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Assisting HN Rehabilitation Services Clinical Leadership with data collection, fleet management, and routine and relevant program reports.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management as long as the duties are lawful, ethical, and within best business practices.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. HNRS Vehicle Fleet: Manage the clinical vehicle fleet, coordinate access, communicate schedule updates with staff, serve as the liaison with Fuel Man, and work with maintenance department to schedule vehicle repairs and regular maintenance. Arrange for rental vehicles when necessary and work with Finance Manager on acquisition of new vehicles.
3. Employee and Contracted-Employee Records: Maintain files, ensuring licenses, insurance information, and other pertinent documentation remains current. Assist clinical leadership and talent management in collecting all required documentation for newly-hired contract employees.
4. Safety Data Sheets: Maintain the SDS binder for the Sojourners facility. Ensure timely posting of SDS for all new chemicals. Assist maintenance staff in maintaining appropriate chemical storage and suggest corrective action when needed.
5. Certification of Brain Injury Specialist: Maintain HNRS staff CBIS records and assist with renewal process.
6. Global Outcomes & Program Evaluation: Oversee the collection and compilation of data for Global Outcome & Program Evaluation for all HNRS sites.
7. Client Update: Attend weekly meetings, take notes, complete minutes and send to appropriate parties. Maintain log for CARF purposes.
8. Referral Source Marketing: Coordinate consumer update letters. Ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and sent onto referral sources.
9. Quality Reports: assist in compiling packets and data for various quarterly meetings.
10. Case Records Review: Complete review of assigned charts, follow-up with Case Managers on all noncompliant charts, and assist the Clinical Quality Specialist with collection of all completed reviews.
11. Clinical On-Call Schedule: Create and circulate the on-call schedule one month in advance. Provide requested documentation updates and circulate to all HNRS programs as needed.
12. Staff Education: Coordinate staff educational opportunities including webinars, conferences, inservices, etc. including travel and lodging.
13. Credit Card Management: Ensure that credit card reports and supporting documentation are collected and compiled in a timely fashion.
14. Staff Resource: Assist the clinical team with various administrative supports, and serve as a go-to resource for projects and out of the ordinary clinical needs.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Associates degree in related field.
2. Valid driver’s license with driving record acceptable according to Hope Network Policy.
3. Ability to exercise utmost confidentiality according to HIPAA standards.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. 1 year of prior experience in a program setting.
2. Experience in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).