The Assistant Behavior Analyst is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Responsible for the development, coordination, and implementation of behavioral assessments and programming. Provide training to ABA tutors on EIBI (early intensive behavioral intervention) programming.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Providing direct skill acquisition therapy.
3. Identifying and responding to behavior based on function conducting FBAs and assisting in FAs.
4. Conducting Verbal Behavior assessments.
5. Providing parent/teacher training.
6. Training and supervising ABA tutors.
7. Writing reports.
8. Inputting, graphing, and analyzing data in excel.
9. Conducting feeding and toilet training programs consult and provide training for parents/community members/school staff.
10. Adhere to ethical standards in HIPAA and BCBA code of ethics.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Preferred: Master degree candidate in behavior related field and completed 50% of the BCBA eligible coursework. Bachelors with coursework BCaBA certification completed. Bachelor’s degree with plan to begin pursuit of BCaBA or BCBA certifications. Completion of BCaBA-related coursework sequence preferred. Enrollment in a master’s degree program that will lead to BCBA-eligibility strongly preferred.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. At least 2 years experience working at a behaviorally driven facility. At least 2 years of experience working with children. At least 2 years of experience working with Children under the age of 5 if working at CFA. Or at least one year experience implementing Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention under the supervision of a BCBA.