The Receptionist is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Always making a good impression by being courteous, professional and helpful to the organization‘s internal and external customers. The receptionist performs general office support duties using well established guidelines. Duties may involve working with automated systems, computer and file record systems maintenance, word processing, and /or data entry. The Receptionist has a high degree of personal integrity, generates positive energy, and makes a difference every day.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Answer phone-route and screen calls.
3. Embraces the concept of Recovery by providing a stable and safe environment.
4. Contribute to the security of the organization by helping to monitor the access of visitors.
5. Schedule appointments; perform appointment reminders.
6. Aid in the maintenance of a client and/or administrative record filing system (i.e. file/retrieve documents; control document in/out, create new files; close/archive files, etc.), respecting confidentiality and ensuring the protection and security of files and records pertaining to persons served.
7. Order and track office supply inventory and other inventory, as assigned.
8. Adhere to high level of health and safety practices in physical facilities and corporate vehicles.
9. Perform certain duties related to personnel and/or payroll system.
10. Provide support to on-site meetings, including set ups, food, and clean up.
11. Ensure 100% of your training and events requirements are renewed prior to expiration date, as specified by job.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. High School Diploma or GED required
2. Office Management courses.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and verbal format to meet the position responsibilities.
4. Demonstrate good moral character and even temperament necessary to gain and maintain credibility and trust of persons-served and co-workers.
5. Personable, positive, and enthusiastic attitude, with capability to deal effectively with all people.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Two years of related experience
2. Knowledge of, or ability to learn, the use of technological advances that include, but is not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, fax/copy machines, cell phones, etc.
3. Ability to interact effectively with local and state government representatives, individuals, staff, referral sources, and other designated individuals.
4. Ability to schedule/plan work in advance and set effective and realistic timelines to meet goals.