The Talent Management Generalist is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Provides support for a wide variety of talent management activities including performance management, employee relations, recruiting, training and development, benefits administration, workers compensation, disability management, and UIA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management as long as the duties are lawful, ethical, and within best business practices.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Will serve as the backup for multiple areas within the Talent Management departments. In order to meet the needs of the organization, must be flexible with scheduling and assignments.
3. Perform a wide variety of both complex and routine administrative services.
4. Advise managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices.
5. Provide information to employees about regulations, and policies, and to provide general support to employees throughout the organization.
6. Assisting with or completing various assigned projects within the department.
7. Must have the ability to trave to new and existing facilities throughout the state.
7. Performs other HR duties or projects as assigned.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Associate’s Degree and 5-7 years of experience within multiple HR disciplines – OR – Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of experience within multiple HR disciplines.
2. Ability to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
3. Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people at all levels within the organization.
4. Strong experience in working with MS Office Suite.
5. Ability to work independently and demonstrate well developed organizational skills.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Knowledge of ADP Enterprise, perferred, and the ability to run various reports within that system.
2. Familiar with ADA, PDA (Pregnancy Discrimination Act), ERISA, OSHA, HIPAA, and other government regulations.