The Receptionist is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: The overall purpose to serve as receptionist to corporation and completes clerical duties as assigned. Maintain a neat appearance at the reception, copier and coffee areas. Will complete clerical assignments for various staff as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Serves as the receptionist for the corporation. Greet and direct all visitors in a warm, courteous, professional manner. Train relief staff for own position for purpose of PTO days.
3. Answer, direct and assist incoming telephone calls in a warm, courteous, confidential and professional manner.
4. Perform routine clerical functions such as typing, copying, filing, faxing, sorting, etc. Serves as Administrative Assistant to staff as assigned by the Senior Administrative Manager
5. Prioritize and manage work load in order to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
6. Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and reception area.
7. Keep copier well stocked and area around it neat and orderly.
8. Maintain accurate lists, including: persons present in the office, company fax numbers, and company telephone directory. Maintain schedule of the Executive Conference Room.
9. Current, valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record according to Hope Network policies.
Addendum for Essential Functions if Applicable for multiple departments:
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. High School Diploma required.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Previous experience in an receptionist position
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written format to meet position requirements.
3. Ability to speak American English clearly.
4. Typing skills at 50 words per minute.
5. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
6. Ability to be highly organized and able to prioritize workload.
7. Ability to work with people and present to the public a positive, cooperative, and professional manner.
8. Ability to articulate and actively support the mission of the corporation to various audiences.
9. Ability to hold in confidence, information received while performing duties assigned.