The Senior Assistant Program Manager is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Daily Operations and supervision of a Specialized AFC facility. Senior APM is responsible for insuring that the team is being responsible in implementing/monitoring of individual treatment plans as well as ensuring a safe, healthy environment; that the team is in compliance with all state and federal regulations, and Hope Network BHS requirements. Monitor to ensure that the team is completing required documentation and that programs are being run correctly and changes and/or revisions are made promptly. Serve as a liaison between the team and supervisor. The Senior APM will assist the Manager in all daily operations of the program. The Senior APM works varied hours as well as weekend shifts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Perform all DSP duties while assigned to a direct care shift.
3. Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring for the DSP’s and Shift managers. Promote a positive team atmosphere
4. Participate in the development and implementation of individual treatment programs for residents.
• Implement goals of clinical team for each resident using approved program methods and instructors.
• Participate and/or Lead team meetings as assigned.
• Provide observational data information for evaluation and treatment planning purposes.
• Communicate with supervisor and designated clinical staff regarding Consumer and program issues.
• Administer medications as prescribed using approved procedures form
5. Ensure all staff engage consumers in positive interactions and activities.
6. Intervene in crisis situations using approved methods promoting the safety of all residents.
7. Complete duties and assignments as outlined in staff manual or shift responsibilities list.
8. Schedule replacements as needed in order to maintain a full staff schedule. Also, develop work and training schedules and coordinate the team’s weekly workload and work time.
9. Serve as a communication link between Manager and staff of various shifts.
10. Act in place of the Operations Manager in his or her absence.
11. Screen, interview, and hiring of applicants for DSP positions.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Minimum Education required: High School Diploma.
2. Knowledge of the TQM system and demonstrates ability to implement.
3. Ability to actively support and articulate the mission of Hope Network to various audiences.
4. Ability to balance, count, and allocate consumer funds as well as petty cash.
5. Process payroll and any timecard reports.
6. Assist with orientating and training new staff members.
7. Ability to conduct and document face to face supervision meetings with all staff.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Must be fully trained, having completed all CMH and Hope Network requirements.
2. Demonstrated leadership ability and able to work independently and follow through on assignments.
3. Two years’ experience in a lead role.
4. Possession of a valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record according to Hope Network policies.
5. Act in the place of the Manager in his or her absence. Assist Manager with screening, interviewing, and hiring of applicants for DSP positions.
6. Must conduct themselves and interact with others using the principles of the Culture of Gentleness.