The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Facilitates the full-cycle recruiting process for assigned positions. Develops partnerships with management staff to identify and develop recruitment strategies that meet staffing needs.
a. Responsible for sourcing, screening, and submitting qualified candidates to Hiring Managers for interviews, and extending verbal and written job offers.
b. Ensure Hope Network’s hiring philosophies, policies and funder requirements are upheld throughout the hiring process.
c. Partner with Talent Management Operations, hiring managers, outside agencies and candidates to ensure that an exceptional candidate experience is provided to each candidate.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Facilitates the full-life cycle of recruiting for assigned job requisitions
a. Responsible for following up with hiring managers on the status of open requisitions while ensuring compliance with agency policy and federal regulations.
b. In partnership with the service line Leaders and the Talent Acquisition team, investigate innovative sourcing strategies for passive and active applicants using methods such as cold calling, email campaigns, and networking to identify talent.
c. Pre-screen candidates that meet the needs of the work location and persons served, including professional and licensed personnel.
d. Ensure professional presentation and negotiation of written and verbal offers.
3. Support hiring managers in filling open positions by ensuring hiring process is adhered to and supporting documents are completed in accordance with agency policy, applicable state/federal employment laws, and in the best interest of the candidate’s experience, including:
a. Understanding the specific and unique needs of the programs/positions; including funder and union requirements.
b. Act as main point of contact for hiring manager questions/concerns
c. Collaborate/brainstorm with Recruiting staff as needed to source qualified candidates.
d. Consult with hiring manager on qualified candidates.
e. Confirming candidates comply with all funder and licensing requirements at time of hire.
4. In close partnership with Talent Management Operations, proactively consult with affiliate leadership on how needs, changes and adjustments in the affiliate business due to expansion, contraction and reorganization and changing funder requirements will impact current and future staffing needs; including contingent workers.
5. Maintain a network of sourcing options including but not limited to: candidates, social media venues, agencies and community resources (Colleges, Universities, Trade Schools, and Community based organizations) that represent the cliental served and support a diverse work environment.
6. Identify and participate in career related events to promote the Hope Network Brand to increase awareness of the career opportunities available at Hope Network. This may include: technical college/college/university job fairs; community based employment events; special interest networking events; Hope Network Job Fairs.
7. Collaborate with marketing and hiring managers in the development of all print and online advertising to increase visibility and career opportunities at Hope Network within the communities we serve.
8. Compile and prepare regular reports including job posting information and weekly open position reports, for use by Talent Management Team and affiliate leadership.
9. Work with agency personnel in the development and promotion of a diverse workforce.
10. Travel to various sites throughout the state to attend job/career events and to attend Talent Management/affiliate meetings and required training events.
11. Additional projects as assigned.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Associate’s Degree or related talent acquisition experience.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. At least 3 years of related experience in staffing/recruiting experience and/or a combination of education and work experience is preferred.
2. Previous knowledge of community mental health, Medicaid funded health programs and/or health care recruiting preferred, but not required.