The Director of Executive Services is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Responsible for the office management for the Executive Director of Affordable Independent Living. Maintain corporate documents/records related to all Hope Network Non-Profit Housing Boards, Advisory Boards and Development Projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
2. Communication of Executive Director’s directives, including information on sensitive and confidential topics, to appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
3. Maintain corporate records and legally required documents in accordance with corporate bylaws and policies for multiple governing boards.
4. Research corporate policies and build document storage systems and processes to align with these policies.
5. Confidentially maintain Development Project documentation.
6. Monitor Housing and Advisory Board member compliance with provisions set forth in the corporate policies and bylaws.
7. Continual communication with Board members and high-profile community leaders and staff as well as lenders and investors.
8. Management of an extremely complex and active calendar of appointments for Executive Director and direct team of executives and business leaders both internally and externally.
9. Complete expense reporting requirements; compose and prepare highly sensitive and confidential correspondence.
10. Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
11. Assist Executive Director with planning, coordination, and preparation of quarterly and annual internal and external performance evaluations and goal planning.
12. Planning and execution of committee and strategy meetings.
13. Coordinate annual events/duties such as planning, executing, and hosting large department or organization-wide meetings, legislative events, corporate-wide gatherings and meetings with outside organizations. Creation of taskforces to operate events.
14. Planning and coordination of meetings with lawmakers on pressing issues and bills inside and outside of Hope Network that have an impact on strategies and goals of Affordable Independent Living.
15. Planning & coordination of meetings on sensitive & confidential topics, both internally & externally.
16. Coordinate, plan, and lead Bus Tours with Legislators, staffers, community leaders and professionals, and bureaucrats, and potential business partners.
17. Knowledge of HN service lines/programs.
18. Oversight of duties and planning for the Executive Director on external boards, specifically boards which she leads.
19. Website maintenance - Provide content (photos) for Hope Network Affordable Independent Living website. Obtain and store necessary release forms.
20. Responsible for logistics arrangements for Board members and other consultants at corporate and community events.
21. Serves as member and secretary of Executive Director’s Advisory Board. Leading the logistical coordination/execution of decisions made by Advisory Board members and Hope Housing Board. Propel and maintain forward motion of leadership decisions.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree required or a combination of education and demonstrated experience.
2. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
3. Ability to provide stable, dependable, trustworthy, and emotional support and sounding board for busy executive leaders.
4. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly while maintaining attention to detail.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, external partners and other staff within the network.
6. Expert written and verbal communication skills.
7. Strong project management skills.
8. Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
9. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; emotional maturity.
10. Ability to multi-task while working on a wide variety of activities.
11. Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion in daily interactions.
12. Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities to propose solutions.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Demonstrated experience supporting Executive level staff, preferably in a not-for-profit organization.
2. Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
3. Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and other media web platforms.