The Production Worker is a key associate at Hope Network DCS Community Based Services whose primary responsibilities include: Perform production work ensuring quality, efficiency and on-time completion in a team oriented environment. Possess a ‘can-do’ positive attitude and share it with the team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team for the accomplishment of the department and agency mission and goals.
2. Keep work area safe and clear of safety hazards. Be familiar with OSHA & ISO (As applicable to setting) standards and report all accidents, safety issues and accidents immediately to the Production Supervisor/Lead.
3. Consistently meet established production rates and goals.
4. Work successfully with others to create a positive team and work environment.
5. Assist with plant Housekeeping and building cleanup as required during and at the end of shifts.
6. Be thoroughly familiar with operation of production machinery in assigned facility.
7. Follow all of Hope Network policies and procedures including the Hope Network Workplace Guide and all Good Manufacturing Practices, GMP’s.
8. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position. Must be at your assigned work station on time at the beginning of the shift and after all breaks.
9. May be required to drive Hope Network vehicle to pick up and deliver products as needed based on particular facility/program needs.
10. Other departmental duties as assigned.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. High School diploma preferred, but not a requirement.
2. Ability to successfully create a positive team and work environment and demonstrate a positive attitude.
3. Must be able to work in a professional manner and show respect to all coworkers, consumers, guests and customers.
4. Ability to demonstrate and explain the expected “work personality” that will achieve productivity expectations and professionalism.
5. If required to deliver and pick up products as needed, an ability to obtain properly enhanced DOT Drivers License. This is at no cost to the employee.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Previous manufacturing experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
2. Previous experience working as a team is preferred, but not a requirement.