The Clubhouse Director is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: At the direction of the Program Director, the Clubhouse Director Position is responsible for supervising staff and coordinating activities for the members. In alignment with the Mission and Vision of Hope Network, the Clubhouse Director is responsible for meeting performance targets related to service provision, quality assurance, and fiscal viability. This position plans, organizes, and directs service provision, protects the rights of persons served, develops and maintains budgets, allocates resources, assesses and documents the progress of persons served, and facilitates expanded program and community resources. The Clubhouse Director has a high degree of personal integrity, generates positive energy, and makes a difference every day.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
2. Develop staffing schedules, within a set parameter, which address the needs of persons served and reflects optimal fiscal responsibility. Hires, fires, disciplines, and directs the staff. Ensures training compliance and provide opportunity for staff development through coaching. Conduct Train-the Trainer In-Services.
3. Understand and implement the contract, Medicaid, and Accreditation requirements for your program/service.
4. Implement “Evidenced-Based Best Practice” program goals and objectives, creating a recovery model of progressive care and ensuring an adequate and focused treatment modality.
5. Provide supreme customer service, always being courteous, responsive, professional, and helpful to the organization’s internal and external customers.
6. Consistently monitor progress toward established program goals and objectives and report results to the Program Director.
7. Ensure outreach activities, aimed at achieving daily membership attendance occurs.
8. Oversee ongoing assessments of members occur to evaluate effectiveness of clubhouse goals and interventions.
9. Participate, or ensure clubhouse personnel participate as requested, in Person-Centered Planning meetings.
10. Make certain the case manager and other clubhouse personnel evaluate the effectiveness of Treatment Plan goals and interventions, and make recommendations concerning amendments, as needed.
11. Ensure personnel activity engage members, work with, and side by side members in the work-ordered day, to plan meaningful activities and perform meaningful tasks associated with true clubhouse units. These tasks can include but are not limited too; meal preparation, administrative planning, clerical responsibilities, building maintenance, janitorial duties, employment skill building, store and/or snack shop operations.
12. Ensure qualified personnel identify and encourage the skills, talents, creative ideas, and efforts of each member each day.
13. Maintain emergency crisis protocols according to accepted crisis intervention methods and techniques.
14. Maintain comprehensive charts for all persons served. Monitor service activities of persons served through weekly review of chart(s). Review includes at a minimum: (1) ensuring service delivery is consistent with the Treatment Plan and (2) documentation execution adheres to funding source guidelines.
15. All other duties as assigned.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work with appropriate licensure.
2. Preferred; Master’s Degree in a health or human services field with appropriate licensure.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Current driver's license with acceptable driving record according to Hope Network corporate policy.
2. Thorough understanding of clubhouse policies and procedures.
3. Preferred; Two years’ experience working in a clubhouse setting or related field.
4. Preferred (1) one year in experience in a management role.