The Scheduler -Trainer is a key associate at Hope Network Center for Autism whose primary responsibilities include: Working with Behavior Leadership Team (BLT) to develop scheduling plans and communication for new learners and staff to maximize treatment time. Creating and updating schedules utilizing Hope Network electronic medical record system. Provides trainer training for Safty Care or other programs as assigned. This individual is also responsible for developing and revising daily therapist schedules for clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors to the CFA in a professional manner.
2. Assists with answering phone calls with proper phone etiquette.
3. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
4. Creates and publishes treatment schedules one week in advance, ensuring all shifts are covered.
5. Monitors technician prep time.
6. Reviews and adjusts schedules to maximize billable time.
7. Manages call offs, CTO requests, and lunch as pertains to the daily schedule
8. Reviews clock in and clock outs and reports on overtime, tardiness and staff utilization. Provides initial staff training and annual recertification training to all direct care staff
9. Communicates and collaborates with BLT to plan for transitioning clients.
10. Supports clinical staff with correspondence as needed and manages release of patient information in accordance with Hope Network policy and procedure.
11. Works to positively impact team spirit and overall morale
12. Maintains client confidentiality per Hope Network Policy and HIPAA Privacy Rule Regulations.
13. Attend trainer trainings and maintain required recertification as a trainer.
14. Completion of assigned projects at the direction of the CFA leadership team.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. High school diploma or GED required
2. Computer proficiency required.
3. Positive team player and energetic professional.
4. Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
5. Good judgment and creative thinking skills.
6. Discretion in matters that need to remain private.
7. Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record per HN corporate policy.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Experience working with children with autism is preferred, but not required.