Hope Network Center for Autism is seeking a Behavior Analyst to become a key member of a multidisciplinary Autism treatment model. The Behavior Analyst-CFA is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include: Responsible for the development, coordination, and implementation of behavioral assessments and programming. Provide training to Behavior Technicians on EIBI (early intensive behavioral intervention) programming or other evidence-based behavioral interventions and training to parents on general behavior management. Provide a supportive and behaviorally driven environment for the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description is in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Able to conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and Functional Analysis.
2. Conduct Verbal Behavior assessments, input data, complete write ups.
3. Treatment plan development, ongoing supervision and documentation.
4. Train and supervise Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians.
5. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position.
6. Display mastery current protocol in the Verbal Behavior model and training children and their families in ADL skills or increasing food acceptance (as needed).
7. Provide parent/teacher training.
8. Complete all clinical documentation and billing via electronic health record (EHR) in a thorough, efficient, and timely manner, in compliance with internal and external quality and regulatory requirements.
9. Support practice management team in obtaining authorizations and re-authorizations for ABA services as needed.
10. Set, monitor, and achieve team productivity targets in conjunction with the practice manager and practice management team.
11. Input, graph, and analyze data in excel.
12. Adhere to ethical standards in HIPAA and BCBA code of ethics.
Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Minimum Education required: Master degree in a field related to Behavior Analysis (Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis preferred). BCBA required.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. At least 1 year experience working as a BCaBA or BCBA and supervised BCBA/BCaBA in training hours.
2. At least 2 years experience working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders.